Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How To Get More Likes On Facebook Statuses And Pictures Using Likelo ??

If You are Friend with me on Facebook, perhaps you notice that sometimes i get 100+ Likes and sometimes i get below 20 likes on my statuses !!!Now i going to share this for our fellow blog readers to increase their Likes on Facebook status, photos and gain fame :)

Follow The Given Steps

  • Allow Followers to get your Status, photos and change your settings to Public
  • Use the Method 2 and Click  On the Blue Text "Click Here"
  • Now You Will See a App "Sony Ericsson Xperia" and Click "OKAY"
  • At Last You will see a security warning . But Don't Worry About it . You will remain safe
  • Now Return to LikeloAgain check the method 2 Line and Click on the Blue Text "This Link"
  • Copy the page url and paste it on Likelo home page's submit box
  • After Few Seconds, You will be redirected to your latest 25 statuses. Select Anyone On which you want Likes And Click "Submit"

Still you're not getting me, see pictures below :








For Mobile Users :

[ We are the 1st website to post this trick for mobile fb users]
  • Now Go to Your Facebook home page and click on "More Options" below Status box and make it Public
  • Now Open it ==> LIKELO
  • Use the Method 2 and Click  On the Blue Text "Click Here"
  • Now You Will See a App "Sony Ericsson Xperia" and Click "OKAY"
  • At Last You will see a security warning . But Don't Worry About it . You will remain safe
  • Now Return to Likelo.Check the method 2 Line and Click on the Blue Text "This Link"
  • Now You Need to Copy the page Url. I know many people won't able to copy it. So here is the process . If you're a touch screen mobile user then open your Uc browser and hold the screen for 3-5 seconds, now you'll see a box. Just Like below
  • Paste it on Likelo home page's submit box


  • After Few Seconds, You will be redirected to your latest 25 statuses. Select Anyone On which you want Likes And Click "Submit"
Still Have Any Issues ? Feel Free To Ask.

PLEASE HELP US TO SPREAD OUR WORDS
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

50 comments:

  1. welcome and keep visiting for more tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks manab..bt 50lyks hi aa rhe..USSe jyada Lana ho toh...n kuch aisa bnao jiasse page pe bhi lyks aa ske..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous, message me on facebook . I will give u another autoliker ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear r manab bro please sayy anyy software or autoliker to get 600 likes on my pics

      Delete
    2. broo what is ur facebook id

      Delete
  4. every time i click submit after copy paste d URL i got pissed by seeing that "not valid" sentence

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rishi, u need to copy the url after clicking on "THIS LINK" . May be u were copying the url of "CLICK HERE" link. Check the 4th and 5th steps carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im Not Getting any Likes nor > that security warning didn't gimme Sonny Ericsson Xperia Something then just security warning help me please

    ReplyDelete
  7. @john first turn on your follower settings. Then use the 2nd method.

    Click on blue link"Click Here" then u'll see the app and allow the app . Now again return to the homepage of Likelo . This time click on blue link "This Link". Copy the url of the next page and paste it on "Submit box". In next page u'll see ur statuses and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome .. Keep visiting for more tricks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its not working, ididnt get any likes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man it's working . Change ur status privacy from Friends to Public

    ReplyDelete
  11. nt wrkng evrytym i try it shws aces token is invalid

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why am I getting invalid token?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Because u copied the url of security warning page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. broo just get 24 likes onlyy need 600 likes please share any software or auto likes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Daily Government Job Updates...
    http://www.sarkari-job.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow the step currectly
    but i didn't get likes on my pic

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow the step currectly
    but i didn't get likes on my pic

    ReplyDelete
  18. Guyz, use this below website to get 500+ Likes
    http://hublaa.me/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its not working iam do the trick correctly i see my last status and clicked it says wait for few seconds and nothing happened

    ReplyDelete
  20. New ‪#‎AutoLike‬ ‪#‎AutoComment‬

    http://Powerlikerca.tk/
    http://Maautolike.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes likelo is working perfect now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. how can i add likes in my photos. They're just showing me how to add likes in my status

    ReplyDelete
  23. i copy and paste the right url and it still says my token is invalid

    ReplyDelete
  24. and then it always says likelo is offline for a few hours . please be patient but it never comes back online

    ReplyDelete
  25. when i do All the process then it show likelo is offline for few hours..... why??? Suggest me whAt to do

    ReplyDelete
  26. it says my token is expired

    ReplyDelete
  27. my frnd earns 200 likes bt he is nt sayng the trick so plz tell me how to get that much of likes.........

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anyone wants to get free likes? Visit this site: http://www.viralini.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. #Free Exchange Facebook Likes 400+ in one time...
    http://www.maxlolike.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. #Guys Free Exchange Facebook Likes 400+ in one time...http://www.maxlolike.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great, This specific net webpage is seriously thrilling and enjoyment to learn. I’m an enormous fan from the subjects mentioned.
    Buy Facebook Likes Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  32. www likelo com photo likes is best site.. hope your user take benefit out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. visit http://www.maverickinfos.com/2016/10/13-proven-ways-to-make-good.html for your relationship tips and www.maverickinfos.com for more

    ReplyDelete
  34. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Its the great step by step post. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  36. It's a impressive post that has everything to describe in it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. FB Autoliker
    If you are the one who is looking to get auto like for each Facebook photo and status, there is nothing better than opting for our Auto liker.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello everyone,my name is jane,i want to share with you how i got a blank atm card that

    changed my life. I saw a post of a woman who got atm card from a guy called Nico,i decided

    to contact him,he told me how the card work,i gave him a try,i received the card 4 days

    later,i went to the atm and to my greatest surprise,i was able to withdraw $2,000 that

    day,i was so happy because i lost my job and ever since then,life has been misearable for

    me.Until now,am still using the card and i have been able to withdraw $50,000. Thanks to

    "Nico" blank card,i now have a business of my own and a car,my family are living well. Am

    sharing this here because of those who might be in need of it.He is the best guy that sell

    blank atm card,he is a genius,please contact him at... hackernico232@gmail.com for yours.

    ReplyDelete

  39. I was very nervous and had been researching Penis Enlargement surgery for a few months. I decided to get a consultation with Dr. TAKUTA and am so glad I did. His work makes you feel very comfortable and Dr. TAKUTA is there to answer all your questions and give you the confidence an reassurance you need to have faith about having a positive outcome for your procedure. It has been someday since my procedure and so far I am very happy with my results. I definitely recommend Dr. TAKUTA on Email.. takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102.
    I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete